If you need reliable, qualified and experienced childcare staff now – we can help!
We can supply:
- Level 2 Nursery Nurses
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses
- Room Leaders
- Nursery Managers
Finding the right nursery staff for you
We place nursery nurses, teaching assistants, managers and early year’s professionals into nurseries, playgroups and out of school clubs across the East Midlands. Whether you are looking for emergency supply staff to cover a couple of hours or temporary long term cover we can supply local, fully vetted nursery nurses today.
Keeping your children safe
We take the safety and protection of children and young people very seriously. All of our candidates are personally interviewed and undergo a rigorous screening process via our compliance team. This includes:
- The candidate is met face to face and must pass a Competency Based Interview
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years experience or relevant NVQ qualification.
- The last 2 years of employment/education referenced - no matter how many references this takes.
- Professional documents checked and original certificates seen.
- A full 10 year employment/education history check
- Candidates must have a valid Enhanced DBS with relevant barred list checks and this must be registered on the Update Service.
- Completion of a Safeguarding Assessment and the governments new Prevent Assessment.
- Candidates must complete a full health check.
We only place childcare staff into environments in which they are fully competent and experienced to work in.