If you need reliable, qualified and experienced childcare staff now – we can help!
We can supply:
- Level 2 Nursery Nurses
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses
- Nursery Practitioners
- Room Leaders
- Nursery Assistants
- Nursery Managers
Our network includes candidates looking for full and part time work, so no matter your requirements, we can find the perfect candidate to fit the bill.
Finding the right nursery staff for you
We place nursery nurses, teaching assistants, managers and early years professionals into nurseries, playgroups and out of school clubs across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire. Whether you are looking for emergency supply staff to cover a couple of hours, or temporary long term cover, we can supply local, fully vetted nursery staff today.
Keeping your children safe
We take the safety and protection of children and young people very seriously. All of our candidates are personally interviewed and undergo a rigorous screening process via our compliance team. This includes:
- The candidate is met face to face and must pass a Competency Based Interview
- Evidence of a minimum of 2 years experience or relevant NVQ qualification
- The last 2 years of employment/education fully referenced - no matter how many references this takes.
- Professional documents checked and original certificates seen
- A full 10 year employment/education history check
- Candidates must have a valid Enhanced DBS with relevant barred list checks and this must be registered on the Update Service
- Completion of a Safeguarding Assessment and the governments new Prevent Assessment
- Candidates must complete a full health check
We are proud to only place childcare staff into environments in which they are fully competent and experienced to work in.